Training at SpaceLabs
"Give me a Fish and I eat for a Day, Teach me how to Fish and I shall eat for a Life Time.""How many years experience did Newton have of watching the apple fall?""There is nothing more practical than a good theory and if you cannotput your theory into practice then, you have not digested your theory well"."The end of bachelor's or master's is not the end of education, but,the beginning of a life long process of self education.No education system can be considered complete unless,it has taught the student how to go about the process of self education."- Capt. Alexander Malhan.
AT SPACELABS WE PROVIDE TRAINING IN THE FOLLOWING
1. Designing and building systems using J2EE technologies - Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB, JMS, MDB, Spring, Hibernate, WebSphere MQ (MQ Series), WebServices, XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, Oracle, SQL, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.
2. Application Architectures - Distributed Component Based, Internet, Intranet, Message Oriented, Service Oriented, Portal, Three Tiered, Multi-tiered, Clustering, Load Balancing, Fail over - Hot Standby, Multi-threading, Multiprocessor, Parallel Processing, Distributed Databases, etc.
3. Methodology - Customize, fine tune a methodology to your needs. (absolutely mandatory for every project)
4. Rational Unified Process, UML, Rational Rose. Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, UseCase Analysis. Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
5. Distributed Component Analysis and Design. Distributed Objects Analysis and Design. Service Oriented Analysis and Design.
6. Design Patterns - Session Facade, Business Delegate, Singleton, Factory, Command, Visitor, MVC, Value Object, DAO, etc.
7. Performance Tuning. Designing and Coding Applications for performance and scalability, for multithreaded, multiprocessor, clustered environments.
8. Business Process Modeling. Business Process Reengineering.
9. Leveraging the power of technology to serve business needs.
10. Software Reengineering. Reengineering Legacy Applications.
11. Project Management - Best Practices. 80-20 Rule. Managing teams, tasks, time, cost, quality, etc.
12. Designing and building systems using .NET technologies - C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET, COM+, XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX, WebServices, SOAP, UDDI, Portal.
13. Designing and Building Mega Systems. Managing Mega Projects.
14. Distributed Database and File Synchronization. SXML (Simplified-XML), PML (Persistent Markup Language), FRML (File Replication Markup Language) - Extensions to XML and Parsers developed at SpaceAge - simplicity, high performance, very low memory footprint.
15. Portal Technologies. Designing and building Portal based applications.
16. C++ and Advanced C++.
18. CORBA, Orbix/C++, OrbixWeb, Visibroker.
19. Visual Basic, Visual C++, MFC, COM, DCOM, ActiveX, MTS
20. Oracle, PL/SQL, Sybase, Transact SQL, MS-SQL Server, SQL.
21. Database Analysis and Design.
22. Design of a Document Management System.
23. Design of an Integrated Business Management System.
24. Insurance Application Design - using J2EE, EJB, JMS, WebServices, etc.
25. Financial Application Design - using J2EE, EJB, JMS, WebServices, etc.
26. Card Transaction Management System Design. (visa, credit card, etc.)
27. Financial Backoffice Systems Design.
28. Software Testing, Debugging, Logging, Profiling.
29. Managing Application Data and State on Web Tier, EJB Tier, in a Clustered environment, etc.
30. Design of Stateful and Stateless Objects.
31. Data Structures and Algorithms.
32. Falcon - Integrated Business Management System - a Case Study.
TRAINING ADMIN(a) Training is provided at SpaceLabs in Jersey City and can be provided at client site as well..(b) Training duration can be from one week or one month to six months depending on your background, intellect and ability.(c) For those joining training under the train-to-hire program, after successful completion of training, career with SpaceAge is guaranteed.(d) Training fee depends on your background, technologies, duration of training, etc. Training is free is a person join SpaceAge after completion of training and works for the contract term.
Please contact us in case you need any further information.
What is special about training at SpaceLabs ?
Why do those who receive training at SpaceLabs say that they could not have received such training elsewhere?
How are we able to achieve what many training institutes and universities are not able to?
Those who receive training at SpaceLabs will go on to earn at least one hundred thousand dollars more over the next five years and their career will climb great heights.
The training program at SpaceAge is based on (over) thirty years of study, research and work I have done in the area of developing human potential. I find myself very gifted in helping people tap their hidden potential.
We have training programs for clients - at SpaceAge site and at client site. We have training programs for our employees. We have training programs for potential new hire employees who want to join SpaceAge under the train-to-hire program. We may offer off site guided training programs for those who cannot attend on-site training.
Copyright © 2009- 2012.
SpaceAge. All rights reserved.
Legal and policies | Privacy