Weekly Project Status Report
Two stone cutters sat cutting stone, they were asked what they were doing. One said "I am cutting stone", the other replied "I am building a cathedral."
"The code we write, the applications we build - go on to make a difference in peoples lives, it can be a financial application, stock trading, insurance, flight management, air traffic control, etc. The quality of code we write, the quality of our work - will impact the quality of life."
Technology is the life blood of every business. Good Technology can make a business flourish, bad technology can close down a business - that translates into lost jobs. The code we write, the applications we build impacts the economy, it impacts peoples lives.
When our clients entrust us with application development - that is an enormous responsibility that they place on our shoulders. Let us strive to do it well.
In everything that we do, we must follow the guidelines, procedures, best practices for application development that we have been trained in and advised about from time to time.
Let us share your experience with others in the SpaceAge family.
Please submit clear and concise report covering the following:-
1. Module(s) that you worked on. A two line business description.
2. What classes, functions, web pages, etc. you worked on. Approximate number of lines of code written.
3. Any design documents developed or any other form of documentation written.
4. Examples of algorithms, design approaches, code, etc. that helped improve design, performance, scalability, cost, etc. ( if any )
5. Features of various tools, technologies used. For example - used C++ / Java features such as ...
6. Submit few lines of sample source code for review - about 10 to 50 lines.
7. Any problems faced.
Copyright © 2009- 2012. SpaceAge. All rights reserved.
Legal and policies | Privacy